You love your SEAT and so do we. That's why we promise your service or repair will include all of the following (and plenty more) to give your car the care it deserves:
- SEAT technicians with specialist training, using the latest SEAT technology.
- SEAT-approved parts will be fitted, complete with two-year warranty.
- A comprehensive check for the latest vehicle safety, software and product enhancements.
- Free wash and vacuum with every service.
- Your approval prior to any additional work we believe needs to be carried out.
- Easy drop-off and collection, including loan cars, collection and delivery from your home address, or a courtesy lift.
- Online booking. Choose a time and a place to suit you and for all 2nd to 15th year services you get FREE SEAT UK and European Roadside Assistance worth £245.
- A SEAT stamp in your service book. The reassurance that only comes with the real thing.
FOR CARS 0-12 MONTHS
If your SEAT is less than 12 months old, you’ll receive your first two services for a fixed price throughout the duration of the plan. 24 monthly payments of £16.59. Or you can pay in full for £398.16.
The Service Plan includes your 1st and 2nd services only.
FOR CARS 1 TO 15 YEARS OLD
Our plans are designed to help you spread the cost of your servicing, giving you the reassurance that your next two SEAT services are budgeted for.
Pay upfront for £476.82, or spread the cost from as little as £19.87/month over 24 months.
The service plan covers your next minor and major service. Pay monthly option available for vehicles up to 200,000 miles only.
3RD TO 15TH YEAR FIXED PRICE SERVICES
|(EVERY 12 MONTHS / 10,000 MILES)||(EVERY 24 MONTHS / 20,000 MILES)|
|Car serviced to SEAT UK's recommendations||Yes||Yes|
|Premium synthetic oil change||Yes||Yes|
|Change oil filter||Yes||Yes|
|Change fuel filter (diesel engines)||No||Yes|
|Comprehensive vehicle inspection and report||Yes||Yes|
|Check and top-up screenwash||Yes||Yes|
|Check for vehicle safety, software and product enhancements from SEAT's database (Implement with customers' approval)||Yes||Yes|
|Vehicle fault memory check and report||Yes||Yes|
|Air filter replacement (where requried)||No||Yes|
|Pollen filter replacement (where requried)||Yes||Yes|
|Check suspension system||No||Yes|
|Check and adjust tension of drive belts (where requried)||No||Yes|
|Full inspection of braking system||No||Yes|
|Replace spark plugs (petrol engine)||No||Yes|
|Check heating / air-conditioning operation||No||Yes|
|Reset service interval display||Yes||Yes|
|Vehicle road test||Yes||Yes|
|SEAT proof of service||Yes||Yes|
|Courtesy wash and vacuum||Yes||Yes|
|Complimentary SEAT Roadside Assistance (when booked online)||Yes||Yes|
COURTESY LIFTS & CARS
Servicing and maintenance should fit in around your life, so you've got several options at hand. You can ask your SEAT dealer about a courtesy lift or loan car,* have your car delivered to you once servicing or maintenance is complete* or even arrange for work to be done while you wait. Whatever suits you best.
*Subject to availability and dealer terms and conditions apply.
FLEET SERVICING & MAINTENANCE
If you're a fleet manager, rest assured we'll keep your cars on the road - and help you keep your total cost of ownership down. Your fleet is our priority - in fact, priority repair service is just one of the many benefits we offer, along with dedicated fleet service centres and fixed, pre-agreed prices.
SEAT service plans are available at all our dealerships. If you are interested in a SEAT servvice plan, please contact us directly.
Pricing is available via the SEAT service pdf download above.